We would like to present our company, METALLURGICAL & STEEL SERVICE s.r.o. On 4.1.2006 our company was listed in the Commercial Register held at the Regional Court of Ostrava.
The company’s offices are: U Trati 1387, 739 32 Vratimov
Our company was established in order to provide maintenance services to existing technological facilities and also for the installation of new technology, in the following sectors:
- production and assembly of steel structures
- supply and installation of pipe mains for water, air, steam, condensate, heating, natural and technical gases
- alignment of crane tracks inc. subsequent adjustment
- cladding of buildings and halls using sandwich panels and laminate
- relocation of tech. facilities – presses, prod. lines, machinery, etc.
We have qualified staff in the following positions:
- head of assembly
- group selectors
- welders with state qualifications in accordance with EN 287 – 1
- welders with basic qualifications
- fitters – pipe fitters
- fitters for steel structures
- crane operator
Our employees have many years of experience in the repair and assembly of tech. facilities in the industrial sector from their work for the following specialist assembly organisations: Hutní montáže a.s.; Vítkovice a.s.; HLH Ingeniering s.r.o., etc.
Our company is able to provide comprehensive services.
As part of our services we are also able to offer work in the following areas:
- elaboration of implementation and production technical documentation
- assembly, hire, and disassembly of work scaffolding
- mounting of assembly mechanisms – auto cranes with a load-bearing capacity of 8 t to 200t
- supply of organic coatings + paints inc. proposing coating system to be used
- supply of insulation materials + installation of heat insulation
- supply and assembly of pipe systems made from PP, PE and U-PVC
- supply and installation of electrical wiring + measurement and regulation
Entrepreneurial risk insurance
METALLURGICAL & STEEL SERVICE s.r.o. has a entrepreneurial risk insurance policy with ALLIANZ for damages caused up the amount of 50 000 000 CZK.